The ICRA Classes are defined in ICRA General Rules: Rule 6.
- The divisions in each fleet will be on the same race course.
- Each division will get its own start.
- Results will be provided for each division and class.
- Prizes will be awarded for each division.
In accordance with the ICRA GR 6, the following event adjustments will apply:
- The bottom of Class 3B is raised to 0.880 (from 0.880 to 0.895)
- The top of Class 4A is raised to 0.879 (from 0.846 to 0.879)
|Fleet 0||Div. 0||0A + Option for boats in 0B and 1A|
|Fleet 1||Div. 1||0B|
|Fleet 1||Div. 2||1A + 1B + 2A|
|Fleet 2||Div. 3||2B + 3A + 3B|
|Fleet 2||Div. 4||4A + 4B|
|Fleet 2||Div. 5||Corinthian (Non-Spinnaker)|