ICRA will hold its annual Conference and AGM at the Royal St. George Yacht Club on Saturday 4th March from 10:00 to 13:00.
Following on from the success of the keynote speakers in previous years, ICRA is pleased to announce that the keynote speakers for this year’s conference will be:
the new CEO of Irish Sailing
who will outline share observations from Irish Sailing
co-owner of the successful J99 Snapshot (ICRA Boat Of The Year 2022)
who will discuss boat and sails selection, crew preparation, effective planning for a successful season and share some of his winning formula.
As well as the main speakers, the event will include the sailors forum (where you have your chance to disucss and debate the big issues in our sport), updates from the major events planned in the year, an update of ICRA activities, and will be followed by the AGM.
The full agenda will be released later in the month.
- Welcome & Update, by Commodore
- Events Update 2023, club representatives
- Irish Sailing CEO, Tim Bourke, Observations from Irish Sailing
- ICRA BOTY winner, Mike Evans, Snapshot review & tips for success
- Sailors Forum
- Formal Opening
- Financial Update
- Updates from Executive Committee members
- Notification of Committee Members Stepping Down
- Review of Executive Committee Nominations
- Executive Committee elections
The 2023 conference will be held at the Royal St. George Yacht Club, Dun Laoghaire.
|ICRA Constitution||Constitution currently in place for the governance of ICRA. This document was adopted at the ICRA EGM on March 2018|
|ICRA General Rules||The ICRA General Rules document is prepared to deal with specific issues when racing under the ICRA auspices. These rules will also be presented as a draft for discussion at the Annual Conference|